It’s that time of year again…college graduation is starting this week and high school graduation is right around the corner. Students and parents are making their graduation party plans. We have compiled a list of a few party entertainment ideas to make memories that last a lifetime!
1. PhotoBooth: PhotoBooth’s are the best way to have your guests leave your event with lasting memories! We have photobooths that can provide props and digital copies of the photos so you can send them out to your guests after the event.
2. DJ: Entertainment Exchange DJs build the momentum and keep the party going strong. Our talent can keep it fresh, keep it exciting, and keep it going until the wee hours of the morning. For smaller budgets, we offer a range of entertainment, such as Digital Band combos and simple DJ equipment you can run yourself. More details HERE.
3. Variety Acts: From magicians, impersonators, and dancers to dunk tanks, bounce houses (to keep the little ones entertained), and casino games, we can connect you with any top-quality variety acts, party theme packages, and entertainment rentals in the Washington and Baltimore metropolitan areas. With our wide assortment of talent and products, let us help you create a memorable event. More details HERE.
4. LIVE Band: You can’t beat having a live band at your party! We feature artists who have toured with national acts and celebrity performers. Our range of talent stretches from former Disney performers to American Idol finalists. Our dance bands feature punch and power with a little edge thrown in for good measure. You view our selection of bands HERE and schedule a showcase through our website.
5. Event Planning: Do you want to sit back and enjoy the day with your family and friends? We can provide a stress free solution so that you can enjoy your children’s graduation and spend time enjoying yourself! Through our industry resources and partnerships, we can save you time, money and headaches by relieving you from trying to make individual purchases for event services.
Entertainment Exchange entertainers and event planning services will ensure your party is seamless, easy, and fun. Whether you are planning a blow-out bash or an intimate gathering, Entertainment Exchange is here to help you with all of your graduation party needs! Reach out to us today so we can help you create the graduation party of a lifetime!
50-100 people for my daughter Master graduation in education. Ages 24 to 76 fun professional people. Lots of drinks bsrtender, flowers etc with tent.
Located in Foster.
Date June 6, 2015 From 6-11. Food and drinks to be served,
Budget 400- 500
If you have not done so already, please contact our office at (301) 986-4640. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
– Entertainment Exchange
an excellent website for graduaton planning site
An Excellent Graduation Planning Site. Thank you for all of your suggestions.